Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ah, Springtime In Austin, Texas

Springtime in Austin is one of the most wonderful times of the year for me.  We're out of the crazy up and downs of an Austin winter (hot, cold, hot, cold, freezing, cold, hot).  I look forward to enjoying a couple months of 70's and 80's before we can just quit checking what the weather will be like and know that it's going to be hot, hell on fire hot.  I thought I'd take a minute to show you some of the wonderful things we've been doing while enjoying this beautiful weather. 



I took Bobba Fett to the Austin Nature and Science Center.  He was a bit impatient to get started.



Can I get an inner tube and a beer over here!

I've been on the lookout for where I can keep cool once summer gets here.  I think I found a spot at the Austin Nature and Science Center.



Central Market is the place to meet up.  And while waiting to meet some friends we partook in bubble blowing, in the direct sunlight! 




And I found my latest passion, hooping!  I hooped for hours and hours on end (also in the direct sunlight) and didn't end up in the ER suffering from heatstroke!

Yea Spring! Enjoy it while you can!








1 comment: